Lovedale Antiques Old Wares and GalleryOver 2000 lots across 4 Major Antique Auctions throughout November.
- Antique Furniture, trunks, Chests, Chiffoniers, Sideboards, Davenports, Desks, Hall Stands, Dining Suites, What Nots, Music Canterbury's, Saloon Suites, Chairs, Benches, Commodes, Food Storage, etc.
- Ceramics, Pottery, Crystal, Glassware, Lighting.
- Metal Ware, Brass, Bronze, Cast Iron.
- Taxidermy - Includes Great Southern Kudu (Antilope) several Deer's Heads, Pigs Heads, etc.
- Art - Collages, Drawings, Oils, Water Colours, Etchings.
- Advertising Signs, Toys and Models.
- Militaria, Police, Kitchenalia, Memorabilia.
- Sporting Memorabilia, Cricket, Golf, Motor Sport.
- Telephones, CLocks, Lighting.
- Aboriginal, Oriental, Precious Objects.
- Museum and Rare Items.
- Vintage and Collectables Motor Vehicles, Motor Cycles.
- Horsedrawn Vehicles, Collectables.
- Over 30 Stock Display Counters and Showcases
|Type of Auction:||Timed On-Line Auction|
|Auction Start:||21/11/2018 2:00 PM|
|Auction End:||27/11/2018 6:00 PM|
|Location:||820 Lovedale Rd, Lovedale (40min form Newcastle CBD)|
|Inspection Times:||Saturday 24th November, 9.00am - 3.00pm|
|Catalog File:||Auction Lovedale Antiques – SALE 2|
|Buyer's Premium:||24.5%, GST Exclusive + $3 per lot.|
|Payment Terms:||Cash, EFTPOS, Credit/Debit Cards (Visa & Mastercard only), Bank Transfer, Approved Cheque by 4.00pm Thursday 29th|
|Collection Times:||Friday 30th November and Saturday 1st December 9.00am - 3.00pm at site. Buyers from over 100kms of the auction site can leave their goods until all sales are completed if they wish. As long as all invoices are paid by the nominated date. All responsibility is with the buyer. We have recommended delivery drivers for parcel freight, large loads and interstate. If you would like any of these details or if you will be leaving your stock until the Auction program is completed, please email email@example.com|
|Conditions of Sale:||This auction is Pickup only. These assets are used therefore inspection is highly recommended prior to bidding. Description and photos should be a guide only, no refund will be given. Staff are on site for security purposes only. Make sure you have suitable transport. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bids that are not in the best interest of the vendor.|